Note: This no longer applies to MFT Server versions 9.3 and above.
In your installation directory you will find a "domains" folder. This contains configuration data on each of your domains which are subdivided into their own folders based on domain name. To clone a domain perform the following:
1. Shutdown JSCAPE MFT Server administrative service and JSCAPE MFT Server Manager.
2. In "domains" folder make a copy of the domain folder you wish to clone.
3. Place copied folder in "domains" folder making sure to rename it as something other than the original name as this folder name will be used as the domain name.
4. Restart JSCAPE MFT Server administrative service and JSCAPE MFT Server Manager.
5. For newly created domain go to "Logging" node and "Datastore" node and change this to a different path. Domains MAY NOT share the same Logging or Datastore settings so it is important that you make this change before going any further. If you wish to use the same users/groups in the new domain then you will need to copy the accounts.dat and groups.dat files that are located in the "Datastore" directory to the path you defined in the "Datastore" node.