Connecting with Microsoft SQL Server 2005
Posted by Van Glass, Last modified by Daniel Demecillo II on 05 January 2011 09:32 AM
To use Microsoft SQL Server with JSCAPE MFT Server please perform the following:|
1. Stop JSCAPE MFT Server Administrative Service and JSCAPE MFT Server Manager.
2. Place the MSSQL 2005 Driver named sqljdbc.jar file into the "libs" directory of your JSCAPE MFT Server installation. For Windows installations this should be C:\Program Files\JSCAPE MFT Server\libs
3. Start JSCAPE MFT Server Administrative Service and JSCAPE MFT Server Manager.
4. Using JSCAPE MFT Manager go to File > Settings > JDBC drivers.
5. Click the "Add" button. When prompted enter the "Driver class" of com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver and click "OK" and "OK" again to exit.
At this point your MSSQL server driver should be properly registered.